Shooting range – Program Kalashnikov
What better way to get to know something new than to experience in your own skin what it feels like to shoot a Kalashnikov?
- English - Spanish
– Roundtrip transportation to your hotel / apartment
– Transportation with air conditioning and drinks included
– Instructor in English or Spanish
– Instructions for use and safety
– History about weapons, use and shooting techniques
– Equipment (guards, weapon, …)
- AK47 Kalashnikov wooden version – 10 shots or AK47 Kalashnikov plastic version – 10 shots
- Shotgun Saiga (Shotgun based on Kalashnikov) – 5 shots or Winchester Defender 12G pump action shotgun – 5 shots
- Glock pistol 17 police pistol 9 mm long- 10 shots or Police pistol CZ75 9 mm long – 10 shots
We will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the shooting range, the perfect field to experience in your own skin what it feels like to shoot a Kalashnikov. Before starting we will explain the basic rules so that you can enjoy with total safety the adrenaline rush that you will be about to try. At the end you can boast of firing a weapon that became a symbol of the Soviet army after the end of World War II and that remains one of the most popular weapons worldwide.
Pick up in the hotel, apartment.
I want quotation of this program