Visit Olomouc which always belonged to the most important cities of the Kingdom of Bohemia, its column of the Holy Trinity was inscribed on the UNESCO List in 2000.
- English - Spanish
- Olomouc (from Prague)
– Professional guide
– Transfer from the hotel to the railway station in Prague
– Instructions on the trip, Olomouc
– Train ticket
– Lunch with 1 drink in a restaurant at Olomouc
– 2 tickets of public transport (tram ride from/to the station of railroad)
– Transfer from the railway station to the hotel in Prague
Olomouc has always belonged to the most important cities of the Czech Republic. Thanks to its location, an old University and long tradition, spiritual, cultural and artisan, the city was for centuries the center of Moravia, attracting artists, scholars and merchants. Today the city of Olomouc contains the second largest historic center (after Prague). Olomouc has impressive architectural jewels. Among them is the famous column of the Holy Trinity – Monument protected by the UNESCO, the Cathedral of St. Wenceslas, the town hall with the astronomical clock, numerous churches and fountains, etc.
Visit with us the most beautiful city in the Czech Republic, according to Lonely Planet!
Pick up in the hotel.
I want quotation of this program